Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

GET TO KNOW YOUR INSTRUCTORS

Your instructors are a very valuable resource. Most instructors did not choose their profession for the money they can earn. They chose it because they enjoy seeing their students grow and learn. If they see you interested in learning, your instructors will go the extra mile to ensure your success. Here are some questions you can ask your instructors:
1. How do I really learn about this subject and not just memorize?
2. I'm having trouble understanding… could you please explain it to me?
3. I'd like to learn more about this subject . . . any suggestions?
4. What can I do for extra credit?
5. How do you suggest I study for this test?
6. I want to do well in your class. Please let me know the areas I need to work on to improve.
7. When would be the best time to meet with you outside of class?

No comments:

Post a Comment